Classic Log View
Alternative Log View
The log view displays the revision history of the selected source
file. For each revision the following information is displayed:
- the revision number (clickable to download it)
- a link to view this revision annotated
- a link to select this revision for diffs (see below)
- the date and age of this change
- and the author of this modification.
- The CVS branch (usually
MAIN, if not on a branch).
- Possibly a list of CVS tags bound to this revision (if any).
- The size of this change measured in added and removed lines of
- Links to view Diffs to the previous revision or possibly to
an arbitrary selected revision (if any, see above).
- And last but not least, the commit log message which should tell
about the reason for this change.
At the bottom of such a page you will find a form which allows
to request diffs between arbitrary revisions.